Viewpoints, Political ideas, Comic News, and whatnot

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Wednesday

It’s already a Wednesday already. The week is almost half done. Time really flies when you’re so busy. There are really lots to do here. Although my position as project clerk is very routine. All I do is read and list the readings on the meters of every pump, machine and equipment here at the plant. We measure water, air, steam and fuel for most part of the day. No wonder these contractual will have their contracts at an end soon, they’re doing nothing. If the bosses looked for their output then they’re in a bind. Sigh.

Now we’re talking bad movies here. This is the life here. Once your routine’s done then you’re on standby for any task given to you. Reminds me so much of my old job at TNC. The problem there was I really don’t have the stomach to follow the over righteous boss I have. That’s why I availed early retirement there. I still have a loan with LCN though amounting to P17K. Sigh.

My emails are being recorded. Firewall all around.

They’re just playing here. Sigh. It’s just a bit now before we eat lunch. We eat lunch around 11am so basically we’re on break till about 12:30pm or even 1pm. That’s life here at the plant. Work’s not that stressful.

I got my taste of my overtime form being crumpled. Sigh. This is the 1st time I had that experience in any office I ever worked with. One of the weirdest things ever in my career. Damn. I feel so stupid. This is all because of erasures. This is all like a joke to them. I feel something very depressing coming.

It’s all in a day’s work. I guess I have to live with it.

Lunch time is upon me so I guess that’s it for my AM report.

Well it’s my break time and I want to sleep this off. I’m going to have my nap now. I just woke up. I let ERR sign again my DTR. Now all I have to do is wait for ABO again so I can have him sign this one. Sigh.

It’s the start of week 1 since Monday and already it’s half done.

I miss my days in Makati only because I miss my friends. We constantly call each other almost every day and we see each other weekly if we really want to. I miss those days in starbucks doing nothing but talking DC and Marvel comic books. Those days seem so long behind me now. Gradually we became friends not just in comic books but in life as well.

It’s 2pm and I don’t have anything to do but prepare for tomorrow’s routine.

The contractual workers are complaining about their take home pay. Comparing with other’s pay. Same old habit of employees from every office I worked in. They’re gonna die of envy. I hope to earn more.

Breaktime’s over now. All I’m gonna do is wait for 4:30pm for dismissal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.