Viewpoints, Political ideas, Comic News, and whatnot

Sunday, January 16, 2011

3days ago

It’s already a Friday. The week is almost over. Being busy really makes time moves faster. I hope we get our salary tonight. I’m hoping to buy some stuffs. I rendered overtime work last night for about an hour. That’s a start. I hope to continue up to next week. Been busy all morning again today. I hope I can sustain such momentum here. I really enjoy my time here. There’s practically no stress on my part. Although, it seems some guys are making fun of me. I feel old.

I think I’ll lay low for a while. I really want to buy a new DC comic TPB. Sigh. It’s been years since I bought something new. I hope to be able to go to Power Books or Druid’s Keep to buy some stuffs one day.

I do like to get a hold of some stuffs I neglected to get or I’ll have to buy a laptop to download everything from Torrents. I do like to treat the kids out this weekend. Inah’s tonsil is swollen and she’s currently in medications. She almost collapsed yesterday. Doc Marg said that it’s because of lack of oxygen. It’s a miracle her food intake is normal. Most people with tonsils that swollen can’t eat properly according to her. She told me she weighs about 75 kilos now. She’s probably as heavy as me. I wonder how much I weigh now. It’s been more than a month since I worked here and I feel my pants are getting tighter on the waist. I doubled my Metformin intake since yesterday just to stay even. I wonder how that will affect me.

I need to go online tonight. I’ve some stuffs to write about. Yesterday was probably the last one I have articles for.

I hope this time I’ll be blessed enough to earn more with this company I’m in.

We plan to save money starting this month. I hope we can do that.

Lunch time’s over. Going for a nap

Started this afternoon with a cup of cappuccino. This is my 2nd cup for the day. Done with my daily routine and am just waiting for the some stuffs to do. The day is half done and I’m eagerly awaiting dismissal time. I got my salary today. January is practically half done. Man, 2 weeks of the new year is almost over. I’m not getting bored or anything like the time I was with ETDV. That place was stressful. Tomorrow will be a breeze. The weekend beckons again. I hope to go somewhere this weekend.

I read my musings for the year 2001. LOL, I got no blog during those times! Too bad the years 2004 onward files were corrupted.

It’s already 2pm. 1 hr to go before the afternoon break.

I hope I can use the email tomorrow when they do maintenance work for the system here at the plant. The day is almost done. With 22 minutes before the break this afternoon, time will move like a walk in the park.

It’s 2:47. It’s only 17 minutes before the afternoon break. My head is aching like hell. I think it’s time to stop drinking coffee today.

Spent P30 on snacks today. Sigh. Getting fat again somehow.

There’s this march with some union workers from Nestle outside the plant. I wonder if they’re still employees here.

Less than an hour to go before I go home today. I want to treat the kids to a pizza pie again. I feel tired. I took half of my medicine for high BP. My head was aching earlier this afternoon. I think it was too much coffee.

I want to buy 2 controllers for our play station 2 today. Sigh.

Logging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.