Viewpoints, Political ideas, Comic News, and whatnot

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dec.21 and 22 musings at the office

Dec.21

We had a fire drill this morning. If it was a real fire, a lot would still be left within the building. Joyce have a 2 day seminar since yesterday in Sta. Cruz, Laguna. I miss her. I think I should stop texting. I’m getting too tired of it.

It’s Christmas in about 4 days. I still don’t know my schedule for this week and next week. I hope they give me overtime pay. Sigh.

I think I’ll check tomorrow on my ATM card. It’s a week already since I applied for my account at UPCB.

I hope we have money before Christmas. I don’t know when we’ll be going to Marikina. I hope we go there before the 31st. It’ll be great to spend time with the clan. We seldom see each other now so it’s a good feeling to just come at our annual reunion. I hope to see my aunt and uncle.

I wonder whatever became of our application to Canada. I hope in due time we’ll also get there like my cousin.

I suddenly have something to do here. Sigh. It’s almost lunch time here. People at the plant eat around 11am up to whenever.

Joyce will be home later. I hope she has some good news. I’m thinking of going to mom’s house tonight before I go home. I hope I can create again. I want to create something nice this time.

I wish I could met the guys before the year ends. I miss their company. Those guys have been part of my life since 2002? It’s been that long. I miss the comic book scene immensely.

Finished my nap.

Started my afternoon tasks such as it is. I’ve been doing Milo intakes since I arrived here at work. Yesterday I didn’t drink anything so I felt a bit tired and I feel I lack sleep last night. Which I think is my fault entirely.

Still sleepy. I hope my wife arrives home okay today. I miss her.

The engineers have another meeting. I’m still a bit sleepy. JM called me on some stuffs. There are problems that need solutions that much I know. If they won’t tell me stuffs then how can I do it? I’m not middle management here. I’m just a grunt. They’re the front liners. I hope the afternoon moves a bit faster. I want to see my wife and kids. Christmas is fast approaching and I thank God that I have a job. It feels a bit different than last year. During my time in ETDVWAMS, it felt like too much burden has been put in my shoulder. Too big responsibility yet my pay was so low and the guy makes us look like idiots and corrupt at that. Dealing with the BIR was the lowest point really. They’re so corrupt.

I hope Joyce’s bonus or salary would be released today or tomorrow. We’re still adjusting financially. Sigh.

My brother and his family will go to Cagayan De Oro tomorrow. They’ll spend Christmas there at my aunt’s house. I hope next time we can go down there. The kids would love to go there. If we’ll be going down there, we’ll bring papa and mama with us.

I hope I can get my ATM tomorrow. I’m drinking an average of 4 or 5 cups of Milo since I started working here. That’s per day. I hope I can give the kids their Milo.

I think we’ll just commute going to Marikina this year. Papa and mama don’t know if Dodo has other plans.

It’s almost time to go home. I will drop by mom’s house tonight.

Dec. 22

Well, it looks like a good day. I uploaded my pictures from my sim card to my flash drive so I guess I can upload it at FB anytime now. The kids would be thrilled to hear about this. I hope I can use some computer time tonight with a faster internet connection. I’ve to tell Joyce that we have to be online a bit earlier just to avoid the rush of people.

We’re getting ready for Christmas dinner. We have 2 houses to celebrate. We’ll be at mom’s house for 7pm dinner but we need to go home for the 12am dinner come Christmas morning.

I didn’t think the house would look good this season. Joyce and her mom are ironing out their differences so as not to be sore this Christmas. I hope we have a nice Christmas this year.

I’m a bit worried over the figures that I’m seeing here. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.