Viewpoints, Political ideas, Comic News, and whatnot

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back then and now

You know back then all the anime features were dubbed in English nowadays it's all in Filipino which is not bad. Back then when listening to FM radio we could have good music, now we get novelties and jokers. Gone are the good progressive radio stations and popping up like mushrooms are the corny ones which clearly states the reality of Philippine music. Back then kids would study because they needed to learn much, now kids study because they want more money. Back then our TV was a national B&W with closing screen doors, now we have big flat screen LCDs. Back then we learn from our mothers at home and by watching Sesame Street, now kids go to computer shops to play and play. Back then we write our reports or we type them, now we copy paste and print them on the computer. Back then we show our parents respect, now kids don't know how to do that.
Back then we dream of our comic book heroes to have live movies, now we get saturated with reboots and remakes of all rehash plot lines using our favorite characters both in the big screen and on the tube. Back then, the military looks respectable and the police are good, now the military is pit of liars and the cops are fat pigs.
Back then I was small now I'm big, then I was young, now I'm old....
I'm freaking ranting....sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.