Viewpoints, Political ideas, Comic News, and whatnot

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A night in Eastwood

I spent Sunday with my family including my brother's family and my parents. In the morning, we went to GCF-Sta.Rosa then we went to my aunt's at Marikina. In the evening we went to Eastwood. The kids played video games at Time Zone. My aunt who had no children played with her grand nephews and grand nieces.
We ate dinner at Il Pirata Ristorante & Pizzeria. Pastas and meter long pizza. My body is not used to eat like that anymore. Really was full. Service sucked by the way. But all in all, what counted was we met as a family. I hope we can do that again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I'm a comic and movie buff. I love superhero stuffs and anime. I got 2 lovable kids.